- You can check in on MyDisneyExperience in the final month before you go. It may make things easier when you arrive because they will already have your information.
- If you have technical difficulties you can call Tech Support: 407-939-4357
- Keep in mind checking in upon arrival is not a big deal so if it doesn't work out, no worries!
My Disney Experience:
- Before you go, make sure you downloaded the app to your smartphone and logged in. IF there are a lot of people in the same group going you are likely all inside the same account so you would all use the same email address.
- You should print off your itinerary from MyDisneyExperience by going to reservations and then printing it. This will be your room, park tickets, dining and fastpasses. Hopefully you won't need this but it would be smart to have it with you just in case.
It's in the mail:
- Magic bands will arrive the final 30 days; If your address has changed make certain you have logged into MyDisneyExperience and updated your address inside the Magic Bands page
- Documents: will arrive in the last 3 weeks and will be shipped by us personally. If you have moved and didn't tell us we will be sending them to the wrong address.
- Magical Express Tags: If you are flying, make sure you have sent us your information for flights. We will sign you up for complimentary transfers. You will receive yellow Barcoded sticker tags. READ details about busing and transfers here: Magical Express and busing info