- Buses only go resort to parks. They NEVER go resort to resort. You cannot get from your resort to dinner at another resort with one bus ride.
- Resort Monorails go from Magic Kingdom to Polynesian, Contemporary and Grand Floridian only.
- If you are dining in a park, you have to have valid admission to that park.
- If you are eating in a resort, you have to first go to the nearest park, then switch to a bus to that resort or monorail that services that resort.
- Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian for dinner: You need to get to the nearest theme park, Magic Kingdom. Next, take the monorail to the resort. So, if you are at a park you can take a bus or monorail directly to the resort. If you are at a resort, you will need to take a bus to Magic Kingdom then a monorail to these resorts.
- Wilderness Lodge for dinner: Take a bus to Magic Kingdom, then another bus to Wilderness Lodge or a boat to Wilderness Lodge
- Beach Club for dinner: Take a bus to EPCOT then a bus to Beach Club OR if you are in EPCOT, you can leave a back exit towards the Boardwalk. This exit is located between England and France in the World Showcase. The Boardwalk offers access to the Beach Club.