- This resort opened in 2012 and was Disney's solution to larger families on reasonable budgets.
- There are four themed areas at Art of Animation
- 3 All Suites areas (1 queen bed 1 double murphy bed and 1 pull-out double sofa and TWO bathrooms) Pictures Below
- Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- 1 Standard Value room with 2 double beds. For families of up to four people ages 3 and up.
- Little Mermaid (Scroll down for more pictures)
- Incredible theming throughout the grounds and all three pool areas.
- Fun for kids that are interested in one of the themes listed above.
- Space in suites is so nice to spread out and enjoy the trip.
- Three different pools to swim at including the Nemo pool.This is the largest pool on Disney property!
- Transportation can be slow, like all value resorts. These resorts are far from Magic Kingdom, EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. It is reasonably close to Animal Kingdom.
- This is a very large resort so it is spread out and the walk from the outer areas can take awhile to get to the main building for food, drinks and busses.
- The popularity of this resort has caused it to be sold out at most times so it is busy in all common areas including laundry facilities.
Cars Suite Photos:
Fold out couch and kitchenette
dresser and tv
Open door to "Kids" bathroom
Kitchen table (Murphy Bed) and opening to Queen bedroom
Moving chairs away from table.
Easily pull sides down
Built in Night Light!
Lion King Suite Pictures:
Two Double Beds
Dresser and TV
Facing Entry Door
Curtain separating sink/dressing area
Shower...with hoozits and whatsits galore!