Email me to get a quote, there are never any fees to book with me! email@example.com
Trying to choose which Sandals trip is best for you? One great way to avoid a decision is to stay at one of the properties in Montego Bay that allow you to visit all three Sandals properties. Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Inn have exchange privileges allowing you to transfer between the resorts on a complimentary shuttle to utilize the different restaurants, pools, private island and beaches. Keep in mind all three of these resorts are amazingly close to the airport. This means, your transport to and from the airport is FIVE minutes! You can't beat that. However, that also means you will hear and see very large jets taking off and landing right beside you! There is not noise within your room from the planes that would interrupt sleeping overnight.
Sandals Royal Caribbean
Why Choose Sandals Royal Caribbean:
- located a boat ride from the private island
- would be a great spot for a more mature traveler that might want to have some quiet relaxed time, enjoy the afternoon tea and scones but doesn't necessarily want to be in the center of the action all the time. You can go over and join in the fun elsewhere when you want to but you aren't constantly in the middle of it.
- Smaller resort so there is less walking to get to the offerings at this property.
- Swim up suites, literally walk out onto your balcony and sink into a quiet pool!
- All Montego Bay resorts are five minutes from the airport by complimentary shuttle.
Sandals Montego Bay
Why choose Sandals Montego Bay:
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Several dining options without moving to the other two resorts.
- If you plan to interact with other newlyweds, hang out and have a great time this would be a great 'home' resort. Then on a day you want to keep your spouse all to yourself go on over to Sandals Royal Caribbean and go out to the private island.
- Walk up dinner on the ocean without reservations at Stew Fish, food is excellent. Fun Irish Pub open late for food until 10 then drinks until 3.
- Great place to have a wedding because family can spread out over three properties to fit everyone's needs.
- Wedding chapel on property
- This resort does not have access to a private beach but instead you would cross a street for public beach access.
- Great price if you're willing to go by free shuttle to Sandal's Montego Bay or Sandals Royal Caribbean for a private beach, more restaurants and entertainment.
- An entry level Sandals option.