This is an optional extra when leaving your resort to go home :-(
You can pay $30/person at Sandals to sign up for this airport upgrade that allows you:
- To bypass the security line-you get into an express lane and we literally waited on no one.
- You then move on through the airport passed the restaurants to a large Club MoBay sign. Once inside there is a complimentary bar, food bar with sandwiches, snacks and sushi; spa; showers, bathrooms, televisions and wifi.
Who is this a good idea for?
- Those that typically spend money to buy drinks at the airport, the drinks are free and you can tip a couple of dollars.
- People soaking in every minute on the beach that want to shower before your flight.
- A stressed flier that won't relax in the hustle and bustle of the airport.
- Club Mobay is separated into three areas. A fairly busy lounge with televisions and a view of the runway, a family lounge with opening to kids play area and a quiet lounge.
- A business traveler that wants to sit and work can use this complimentary business center or wifi with your own device.
- Finally, a spoiled flier like myself that wants sit in air conditioning and have a sweet drink then get some work done before the flight.
- My husband (my mom would do the same) that want to stock up on packaged treats for a long flight home.