- Akershus @ EPCOT has five Disney Princesses visiting while you eat (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- 1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian Resort with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia (dinner)
- Hollywood and Vine @ Hollywood Studios with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins (Breakfast or Lunch)
- Be Our Guest @Magic Kingdom this is a meal inside the Beast's Castle where you can get a photo with the Beast after your meal. Belle is NOT at this location.
- Cinderella's Royal Table @ Magic Kingdom with Cinderella and several other princesses. This is a 2 Table Service meal
Where should you take your little Pirates to eat?
- Hollywood and Vine @ Hollywood Studios with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins (Breakfast or Lunch)
- TREX @ Downtown Disney is a restaurant owned by the same company that owns Rainforest Cafe. There are animatronic dinosaurs. However, this might be frightening to timid children.
Where do I take these tweens and teens to eat?
- Whispering Canyon cafe @Wilderness Lodge is an all you care to eat BBQ meal with a bottomless shake.
- Sci Fi Cafe @ Hollywood Studios where you eat inside a car while watching corny black and white sci fi movies.
- Any character buffet to have lots of choices and plenty to eat (for teen boys especially)
Meals that make sense for boys and girls:
- Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and friends is an all you care to eat buffet (Breakfast or Dinner)
- Tusker House @ Animal Kingdom with Mickey and friends for breakfast
- 'Ohanas@ Polynesian Resort with Stitch and Mickey and friends for breakfast
- Crystal Palace @ Magic Kingdom for a meal with Winnnie the Pooh and friends
Meals for Foodies:
- Via Napoli @ EPCOT brick oven pizza and great for large families
- 'Ohanas @ Polynesian Resort for dinner is an all you care to eat skewered meat extravaganzy and the pineapple dessert is fantastic.
- Coral Reef @ EPCOT has a floor to ceiling, full wall aquarium in the dining area where scuba divers are often found interacting with guests at this seafood restaurant
- Boma @ Animal Kingdom Lodge has interesting food for an adventurous spirit, these are African dishes
- Cape May Cafe @ The Beach Club has all you care to eat seafood
- Teppan Edo @EPCOT is a Japanese restaurant where the meals are prepared in front of you.
Meals for an Adult only escape (kids are generally welcome at Disney but these are restaurants that make sense if you want a delicious meal in a more reserved atmosphere):
- The Wave @ The Contemporary Resort: Excellent steak and smashed cauliflower
- Grand Floridian Cafe@ the Grand Floridian Resort
- Narcoosee's @The Grand Floridian Resort is a 2 Table service seafood meal
- California Grill @ The Contemporary Resort is a 2 Table Service meal at the top of resort which offers a great view of the fireworks.