You will pay nothing but you will receive the following benefits:
- Experience: I have been to Walt Disney World twenty times. We have been on two Disney Cruises and to Disneyland California. Each of these trips has broadened our Disney knowledge. We intentionally stay at different resorts and eat at different restaurants on each stay to gather more information to book vacations that fit each guests needs.
- Booking: I will handle the booking of your stay as well as your dining. Dining can be booked 6 months in advance. I will keep track of your days and book your dining the day it opens for you. I will plan with you and help you decide on the best options for your family.
- Peace of Mind: While traveling if anything goes 'wrong' at Disney, you make one call to me and I will jump in to handle anything that isn't quite to your liking. I have numbers and contacts to call directly to management at the Disney resorts so I can help resolve anything that isn't right. Honestly, this is a rarity. Disney does a wonderful job and takes great care of their guests. There have been instances that I have needed to contact them for a guest on property and they immediately took steps to help my clients.
- Organizing Groups: I am especially helpful when larger groups are traveling together. I am able to help organize everyone and make plans for dining and itinerary. I am also experienced at helping everyone come together to make one plan everyone can enjoy.
- Advice: Going to Disney is an amazing experience but it is also an expensive one. Having me available to ask questions can really put your mind at ease. I can answer your questions along your planning journey and am available by text, email or phone while you are traveling.
- Discount Monitoring: If a discount comes out I immediately call and get the offer applied to your package. Then let you know about your savings. This is something Disney won't do for you when you book directly with them! They aren't interested in saving you money, I am.