- If you are a Chase Disney card holder there are some exclusive discounts to take advantage of when you visiting Disney.
- There is a private photo area in EPCOT at Innoventions West. You wait in line (have your credit card ready to show that you are a Disney card holder) then you are taken into a room to get a photo taken with whatever characters happen to be there that day. Later you can pick up your free 5 x 7 photo at the front of EPCOT. Pictures are available to be taken 1pm-7pm.
- 10% savings when shopping at some of the onsite stores when you spend $50 or more. You can ask an employee working if the discount applies at that store.
- 10% savings at several dining locations on property when using your Chase Disney Card
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort: Boatwright's Dining Hall
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa:Turf Club
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Artist Point (see restrictions) and Whispering Canyon Café
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort:Captain's Grill
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®: The Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine
- Epcot®:Biergarten Restaurant
We carry a backpack most days at Disney, you will need to go through security. They will not be looking for smuggled snacks, they are only looking for weapons and the lines move quickly.
- 20% off of Disney tours
- Chase client lounge in EPCOT at the American Pavilion, free sodas served daily during the food and wine festival Sept/October!
Wear your Magic Bands onto the airplane, you will need them when you arrive.
Make sure you have My Disney Experience app on your phone and have familiarized yourself with it.